1. In which edition of Olympics did India participated for the first time ever?
1900, Paris Olympics
2. Name the athlete who won medals for India for the first time in Paris Olympics.
3. When did India sent a team to the Olympics for the first time?
1920, Antwerp Olympics
4. When was Indian Olympics Association formed?
5.Which country has won the most number of gold medals in Olympics hockey?
6. When did India won their first ever Olympics gold in hockey?
1928, Amsterdam Olympics
7. What is the medal tally of India in Olympics hockey?
8 gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze
8. Who has won the first individual medal for post Independent India?
K D Jadav
9. Which Indian Olympian is known as pocket dynamo?
K D Jadav
10. In which Olympics did India won their last Olympic gold in hockey?
Moscow Olympics, 1980
11. In which Olympics did K D Jadav won the Olympic Bronze medal for India?
1952, Helinski Olympics
12. Who has represented India in most number of Olympics?
13. Who won the first individual silver for India in Olympics?
Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
14. In which Olympics did India won the most number of medals?
2012, London Olympics (2 silver and 4 bronze)
15. Who won the first individual gold for India in Olympics?
Abhinav Bindra , 2008 Beijing Olympics
16. Who was the first woman to win a medal for India?
17. In which Olympics did Karnam Malleshwary won a bronze medal in weight lifting?
Sydney Olympics, 2000
18. Who is the only Indian to win medals in consecutive Olympic games?
19. Who won the medals for India in 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics 2016?
P V Sindhu and Sakshi Malik
20. Who is the first woman to win Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award?
21. Which colour in Olympic ring represent Asia and Australia?
Asia- Yellow,. Australia- Green
22. Who is known as 'Flying Sikh' ?
23. Who is the first keralite woman to win Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award?
K M Beenamol
24. Who is the first Indian woman to reach the finals of athletic event in Olympics?
P T Usha
25. In which Olympics Leander Paes won a bronze medal for India in tennis?
1996 Atlanta Olympics
26. Who is the father-son duo who won Olympic medals for India?
Dr. Vece Paes (hockey) and Leander Paes ( Tennis)
27. First Indian male of independent India to reach the finals of a running event in Olympics.
28. Name the Indian who scored most number of goals in Olympics Hockey.
29. The Race of My Life - is the autobiography of which famous sportsperson.
30. Name the autobiography of Dhyan Chand.
31. Which Indian athlete is known as The Golden Girl. ?
P T Usha
32. Who was the hockey team captain when India won their first gold medal in hockey Olympics?
Jaipal Singh Munda
33. In which edition of Olympics did Indian hockey team won a silver medal?
1960, Rome Olympics
34. In which event did Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore won a silver medal in 2004 Athens Olympics?
Shooting (double trap)
35. Mary Kom won a bronze medal in boxing in which Olympic edition?
2012 London Olympics.